There are several great ways to get involved with Rebuilding Together Muscatine County. Take a look at the opportunities available and then contact us or return a completed volunteer application form to our office.
General Volunteer Opportunities
We have need of people in the following capacities:
- Experienced construction workers of all types: electrical, carpentry, roofing, painting, plumbing, drywall, etc. as well as inexperienced workers who are willing to learn
- Preparation or follow up work at the building sites
- Sorting supplies at the warehouse
- Assisting with phones/typing/clerical work
- Photographers and video artists
- Delivery of supplies on project day
- Planning, setup and cleanup of our Appreciation Party for volunteers
- Serving on the Board of Directors or being a Committee Chairman
Adopt A Home
If you would like to repair a home and pay for all the materials yourself, this is for you. Please contact us if you are interested in adopting a home.
We gladly accept in-kind donations of building materials. Please visit our Become a Sponsor page for more information.
If you are in the building trade or are very skilled in home repair and enjoy the idea of being a foreman on the job site, we invite you to apply to be a House Captain. Please contact us for more information.
For those who have people skills instead of construction skills. This person works with the homeowner to make life a little easier for them before, during and after the project day. Contact us to apply to be an Ambassador.
For those who would like to donate financially to Rebuilding Together Muscatine County. Please visit our Become a Sponsor page for more information.
Please download the form from the above link, fill it out and return to:
Rebuilding Together Muscatine County1424 B Houser Street
Muscatine, IA 52761
A PDF reader is needed to view the forms on this page. If you don’t have a PDF reader or if you experience trouble opening the forms, you can download Adobe Reader for free here.